Most of the time the A/C air comes out of the defrost, but sparatically it will come out of the regular vents for a short period of time and then it goes back to the defrost vents. The heat always comes out of the defrost vents. I have tried checking for vacume leaks and didnt find any that was obvious.
A/C and heat will only blow out of defrost vents. How can I fix this problem? on 1995 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1995 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- I have a white blue smoke coming from exhaust ans it smells like pure raw gas
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
1995 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($472 - $696) in Hamilton Township, NJ
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($243 - $449) in Warrensville, NC
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in DeSoto, IL
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($326 - $455) in Mount Sterling, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,385 - $2,534) in West Memphis, AR
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($206 - $285) in Hillsboro, OR