ac accumulator/dryer needs to be replaced. It is leaking around the low pressure switch, or cut-off switch.
ac accumulator/dryer needs to be replaced on 2000 Chevrolet Blazer
1 answerAugust 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
- What would cause a random miss at idle only at normal temp when AC comp is on?
- so my brother inlaw fixed and repkaced all lines and pads and rotoers on my blaz
- I have a noise that starts at 20 mph, and stays. It sounds like a whine.
- Car won't start
2000 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($912 - 1,174) in Danville, IA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($380 - 457) in Cimarron, NM
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Lothian, MD
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Livermore, IA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Crookston, MN
- Spark Plugs Replacement ($137 - 221) in Hazen, AR