The ABS light comes on occasionally, also, during normal braking nearing a complete stop, the brake pedal will flutter with a very quick 1/2 of a second loss of braking along with a compressor activating. The braking then returns to normal before the vehicle totally stops.
ABS/braking issues on 1997 Acura RL
1 answerFebruary 27, 2010
2 answersJune 12, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- my car cuts off while driving. it turns over now but will not start.
- My car stereo Is not working, won't even show that it needs the code.
- Motor starts misfire and quiets
- Metal touched inside the car lighter and the radio doesn't function
- which SUV would you purchase 2013 Acura MDX 2013 Highlander 2013 4 runner
1997 Acura RL Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($558 - 655) in Vernon, IN
- Starter Replacement ($853 - 1,626) in Denali National Park, AK
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Jumping Branch, WV
- 45,000 Mile Service ($349 - 470) in Aurora, OH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($208 - 335) in Huntsville, OH
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($2,162 - 2,721) in Merrimack, NH