The ABS light comes on occasionally, also, during normal braking nearing a complete stop, the brake pedal will flutter with a very quick 1/2 of a second loss of braking along with a compressor activating. The braking then returns to normal before the vehicle totally stops.
ABS/braking issues on 1997 Acura RL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- My car takes 4-5 seconds to start, like a long hesitation, can anyone help me?
- my car cuts off while driving. it turns over now but will not start.
- My car stereo Is not working, won't even show that it needs the code.
- Motor starts misfire and quiets
- Metal touched inside the car lighter and the radio doesn't function
1997 Acura RL Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($354 - 399) in Vernon, IN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($910 - 1,280) in Denali National Park, AK
- Alternator Replacement ($529 - 697) in Jumping Branch, WV
- 67,500 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Aurora, OH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,179 - 1,268) in Huntsville, OH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($80 - 142) in Merrimack, NH