The ABS light comes on occasionally, also, during normal braking nearing a complete stop, the brake pedal will flutter with a very quick 1/2 of a second loss of braking along with a compressor activating. The braking then returns to normal before the vehicle totally stops.
ABS/braking issues on 1997 Acura RL
1 answerFebruary 27, 2010
2 answersJune 12, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- which SUV would you purchase 2013 Acura MDX 2013 Highlander 2013 4 runner
- what is the best suv to purchase between 2010-2013? least repairs?
- What happened to car power, key turns yet cars dead?
- Car want say nothing only power is the horn,I left key on accessory overnight.
- Is the ELD located in the fuse box under the hood or under the dash?