The ABS light comes on occasionally, also, during normal braking nearing a complete stop, the brake pedal will flutter with a very quick 1/2 of a second loss of braking along with a compressor activating. The braking then returns to normal before the vehicle totally stops.
ABS/braking issues on 1997 Acura RL
Asked by for the 1997 Acura RL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- rack pinon cost and labor what should have this cost me need a quote that all
- How do I change my studs
- my steering wheel wont go in or out nor up or down what can i do to fix this
- My car takes 4-5 seconds to start, like a long hesitation, can anyone help me?
- my car cuts off while driving. it turns over now but will not start.
1997 Acura RL Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($463 - $536) in Vernon, IN
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($558 - $655) in Denali National Park, AK
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($207 - $371) in Jumping Branch, WV
- Transmission Fluid Change ($99 - $221) in Aurora, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($418 - $473) in Huntsville, OH
- Window Switch Replacement ($318 - $331) in Merrimack, NH