When the light came on we replaced the rotors and brake pads but the light will come when starting the car then within seconds it will go off and the brakes do not want to work but then again within seconds the light comes back on and the brakes seem to work fine until I shut the car off then it happens all over again. Has this happened to you and what did you do to fix it?
abs warning light stays on on 2008 Ford Fusion
Asked by for the 2008 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Need clip to use on new coolant temp sensor. Had to remove to remove bad one.
- What does the wrench light mean
- Why is over heating light on with cold engine?
- right side back passenger door has a medium dent will it effect car functioning
- Dash display shows Trip 1 & 2, Fuel Eff. etc. How to return this to digit speed
2008 Ford Fusion Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Kirtland, NM
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Ortley, SD
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($152 - $197) in Hart, MI
- Heater Hose Replacement ($168 - $244) in Lovejoy, GA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($179 - $262) in Starrucca, PA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Garber, IA