When the light came on we replaced the rotors and brake pads but the light will come when starting the car then within seconds it will go off and the brakes do not want to work but then again within seconds the light comes back on and the brakes seem to work fine until I shut the car off then it happens all over again. Has this happened to you and what did you do to fix it?
abs warning light stays on on 2008 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
- I have a medium vibration on idle and accelleration at take off.
- Car wont start after a chilly night
2008 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Kirtland, NM
- 120,000 Mile Service ($154 - 235) in Ortley, SD
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($265 - 386) in Hart, MI
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($117 - 159) in Lovejoy, GA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($89 - 111) in Starrucca, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($202 - 446) in Garber, IA