When the light came on we replaced the rotors and brake pads but the light will come when starting the car then within seconds it will go off and the brakes do not want to work but then again within seconds the light comes back on and the brakes seem to work fine until I shut the car off then it happens all over again. Has this happened to you and what did you do to fix it?
abs warning light stays on on 2008 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- About how much is it to get the trans axcel fixed car only goes in reverse
- My 2006 Ford Fusion SE V6 wont start the lights n radio come on but engine wont
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
2008 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Kirtland, NM
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Ortley, SD
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hart, MI
- Clutch Replacement ($858 - 1,057) in Lovejoy, GA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($212 - 263) in Starrucca, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($441 - 480) in Garber, IA