When the light came on we replaced the rotors and brake pads but the light will come when starting the car then within seconds it will go off and the brakes do not want to work but then again within seconds the light comes back on and the brakes seem to work fine until I shut the car off then it happens all over again. Has this happened to you and what did you do to fix it?
abs warning light stays on on 2008 Ford Fusion
Asked by for the 2008 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- will having a bad engine motor mount casuse my ford to jerk when accelerating
- No crank w/key or remote start. Lights only work. No dash, radio, etc.. Battery?
- How do you reset a radio if it goes dead after jump starting battery. Fuses fine
- When I put my car in gear to drive, press the nothing happens what's my problem?
- About how much is it to get the trans axcel fixed car only goes in reverse
2008 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Kirtland, NM
- Brake Booster Replacement ($364 - $511) in Ortley, SD
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($131 - $182) in Hart, MI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($295 - $496) in Lovejoy, GA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($751 - $852) in Starrucca, PA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($1,326 - $1,367) in Garber, IA