I put it in gear and push on gas it asks like there is a lot of rain,snow or ice. Had it checked out, person said it was traction sensor.
ABS & Traction lite is on & won't pull. No bad weather. on 1996 Mercury Mystique
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mystique Questions
- If disassemble the speed sensor will the car still run
- I replaced my vss and my speedometer still has not come back on
- where is the vehicle speed sensor A on a 96 mystique 2.5L auto trans
- replace the flywheel
- Problem with up hill acceleration and higher speed acceleration. Car loses power in middle of driving.
1996 Mercury Mystique Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($141 - 163) in Taylors Island, MD
- 145,000 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Canyon, MN
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($371 - 557) in New Wilmington, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($133 - 181) in Resaca, GA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($407 - 503) in Gosnell, AR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,437 - 1,499) in Fremont, NC