I put it in gear and push on gas it asks like there is a lot of rain,snow or ice. Had it checked out, person said it was traction sensor.
ABS & Traction lite is on & won't pull. No bad weather. on 1996 Mercury Mystique
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mystique Questions
- where is the vehicle speed sensor A on a 96 mystique 2.5L auto trans
- replace the flywheel
- Problem with up hill acceleration and higher speed acceleration. Car loses power in middle of driving.
- problem with heating and air condition
- How do I get the key out of the new ignition cylinder after replacing broken key
1996 Mercury Mystique Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($219 - 291) in Taylors Island, MD
- 80,000 Mile Service ($210 - 308) in Canyon, MN
- 15,000 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in New Wilmington, PA
- Water Pump Replacement ($220 - 363) in Resaca, GA
- Air Conditioning Orifice Tube Replacement ($40 - 51) in Gosnell, AR
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($184 - 257) in Fremont, NC