I just recently had to have the BCM replaced due to moisture. I had no problems before the BCM went bad. Now after the mechanic replaced it my idiot lights for the ABS, Trac off, and check engine lights are on. The anti lock brakes and traction control aren't working at all. I contacted the mechanic who replaced the BCM and he says there is an engine sensor causing this. Is there such a sensor or is it related to the replacement of the BCM?
ABS, traction control, check engine on 2001 Pontiac Grand Am
3 answersMay 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?