I just recently had to have the BCM replaced due to moisture. I had no problems before the BCM went bad. Now after the mechanic replaced it my idiot lights for the ABS, Trac off, and check engine lights are on. The anti lock brakes and traction control aren't working at all. I contacted the mechanic who replaced the BCM and he says there is an engine sensor causing this. Is there such a sensor or is it related to the replacement of the BCM?
ABS, traction control, check engine on 2001 Pontiac Grand Am
3 answersMay 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
2001 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($290 - 418) in Vienna, MO
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Skagway, AK
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($231 - 344) in Lakeport, CA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($180 - 275) in Rensselaer, IN
- Battery Cable Replacement ($79 - 141) in Owensburg, IN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($446 - 504) in Emlyn, KY