Two weeks ago got a brake job done @ the dealership, now My ABS light, traction control and AWD are all messed up. Took it back to the dealership and they said I have sensor problems and need a Braking Booster System replacement. Does anyone think they messed some thing up at the dealership when they did my brakes? It's going to cost me $ 900.00 to fix! Please help.
ABS, Traction Control and AWD after brake job on 2005 Mercury Mountaineer
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mountaineer Questions
- the rear lights still on even when i turn the car off
- I have a 2000 mercury mountaineer with 154,000 miles. The reverse doesn't work.
- Drivers power seat will move on its own while driving
- No heat. Blowing air fine. What is causing only cool air flow?
- random codes popping up along with engine failsafe mode