Two weeks ago got a brake job done @ the dealership, now My ABS light, traction control and AWD are all messed up. Took it back to the dealership and they said I have sensor problems and need a Braking Booster System replacement. Does anyone think they messed some thing up at the dealership when they did my brakes? It's going to cost me $ 900.00 to fix! Please help.
ABS, Traction Control and AWD after brake job on 2005 Mercury Mountaineer
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mountaineer Questions
- What would be the most common reason for the fuel gauge to not work?
- I'm having a loud front end noise.
- door ajar light and my lights inside comes on and off when drive it.
- Can a sealent be used to repair a timing chain gasket if not how many hrs 2 fix.
- my whole interior got wet from lawn sprinlkers now the AC defrost etc wont work