Two weeks ago got a brake job done @ the dealership, now My ABS light, traction control and AWD are all messed up. Took it back to the dealership and they said I have sensor problems and need a Braking Booster System replacement. Does anyone think they messed some thing up at the dealership when they did my brakes? It's going to cost me $ 900.00 to fix! Please help.
ABS, Traction Control and AWD after brake job on 2005 Mercury Mountaineer
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mountaineer Questions
- When I park my car and I try to turn it back on it wont start I have get a jump
- Steps to replacing back glass. Doesn't seem to fit.
- The side mirrors don't operate with the switch. Cruise control doesn't work eith
- The radio doesn't light up goes on n then it doesn't It's the radio with the tr
- I am having trouble quoting how much body mounts would cost in labor alone.