what happens when your abs volt trac comes on and your car shuts off and dies?
abs trac on 2003 Buick Park Avenue
1 answerApril 14, 2010
2 answersSeptember 06, 2011
1 answerOctober 18, 2010
0 answersJanuary 22, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2003 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($77 - 106) in Snydertown, PA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($460 - 1,037) in Newberry Springs, CA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($163 - 399) in Wolbach, NE
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Philipsburg, PA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($276 - 391) in Briggsville, AR
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Gardendale, TX