Dealer quoted $1200 plue #255 labor to replace Module..."which may be the problem or it may not". ABS light was on and off. Dealer spent 2 hours running a diagnostic check. ABS is now disconnected but still have minor pulsing when braking. There has to be a better answer than speding that amount of money in a car with 93000 miles. Should I be concerned about safety?. The value of the car can't be to much higher than the cost of repair assuming that is the only problem. I really can't afford a new or even a used car right now. What to do....What to do.
ABS Module on 1998 Mercury Sable
1 answerSeptember 23, 2010
1 answerSeptember 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- Stalls at idle / idles low (400RPM)
- I have a Chevy 350 engine extra, and was wondering if I could replace.
- car has 82000 miles charged air & now blows hot it was cold ?
- Why when keys out it dings and steering wheel don't lock
- my heater wont shut off. my tach , speed odometer and my gas gauge is not workin