how can u tell when your abs module is going bad??
abs module on 1997 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
1 answerMarch 13, 2009
1 answerJanuary 27, 2011
2 answersDecember 16, 2013
1 answerOctober 21, 2009
2 answersJune 14, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
- My ABS light is on what can cause it to be on
- Power steering pump has a leak but isn't starting fuel pump replaced too
- my tranny keeps wanting to shift into 4 HI WHEN I HIT A BUMP I'VE REPLACED THE SWITCH ON DASH AND NOW IT'S DOING IT AGAIN AND ABS LIGHT GO ON AND OFF
- My chevy 2010 suburban want start the lights come on doors unlock it just want start I can put car and all gears can you help me out I'm lost
- I'm not getting a constant 12 volts to my crankshaft position sensor which is not letting my engine start. Any solution as to what I should do?