heard rubbing/metallic clank and grinding while driving down the road - than shaking and hard to handle or steer than ABS lite comes on and no brakes - hard to control. now brake pedal goes to floor - what is the issue? and avergae cost to fix?
ABS lite came on after a grinding sound and clank - what is issue and cost? on 2001 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2001 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 130,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Merrifield, VA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - 161) in Martindale, PA
- 100,000 Mile Service ($319 - 438) in Tuxedo, NC
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Cohutta, GA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($114 - 350) in Louisville, TN
- Window Switch Replacement ($99 - 244) in Saluda, NC