mechanic got codes po33 po31 4145 po91 po92 told i needed senser on passenger side replaced light it stays on.car has no problem braking cars has great acceleration and power why oil light pump gas petal while off light stays off for a while then comesback on
abs light stays on and oil pressure light stays on on 1996 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
- park works,reverse works fine ,neutral works,shifts into drive but won't go.....
- While pulling in my driveway my car shut off but it's self...changed the ignition and manifold...it had never done this before I took it to the dealer bc of the recall...and my car will not start back need help asap....ty
1996 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($80 - 127) in Deedsville, IN
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 156) in Bartelso, IL
- 75,000 Mile Service ($80 - 127) in Voss, TX
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Gilbert, MN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($223 - 297) in New Church, VA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($590 - 660) in Spencerville, IN