replaced the alternator thinking it was that. I was just driving and the lights came on and everything went to zero. What do you think the problem maybe.. I was thinking a fuse?? I had the alternator that I put in checked and it was fine. It is running and everything else works.
ABS Light On, No Speedometer, Check Engine Light On and I rep on 2006 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- Car starts and runs, drives fine but after about 5 mins if shut off won't restar
- Electrical issues at battery
- Why my car won't start after not picking up speed
- What fuse is in conjunction with 02 sensor bank 1 sensor 1 & where is it located
- The fan for the climate control on my car won't shut off...whats wrong?
2006 Ford Five Hundred Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($286 - 432) in Inwood, NY
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($865 - 1,101) in Veteran, WY
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,013 - 1,275) in Eastville, VA
- 90,000 Mile Service ($455 - 669) in Vinton, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($797 - 827) in Maywood, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($323 - 362) in Burlington Junction, MO