replaced the alternator thinking it was that. I was just driving and the lights came on and everything went to zero. What do you think the problem maybe.. I was thinking a fuse?? I had the alternator that I put in checked and it was fine. It is running and everything else works.
ABS Light On, No Speedometer, Check Engine Light On and I rep on 2006 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- Looking to buy a 2005 Ford Five Hundred . Is 208,997 mil to much for this yr ?
- Why does car keep cutting off while driving?
- Hard shift when braking only at around 25-30 mph. Had the software up
- How do I reset my new throttle body on my vehicle manually
- My car is starting and running just fine but my wrench light,air bag, battery