replaced the alternator thinking it was that. I was just driving and the lights came on and everything went to zero. What do you think the problem maybe.. I was thinking a fuse?? I had the alternator that I put in checked and it was fine. It is running and everything else works.
ABS Light On, No Speedometer, Check Engine Light On and I rep on 2006 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- just had throttle body replaced. 2wks later same promblem!? Help?127k 100%upkept
- 2006 Ford 500s, 90,000+ mi. excessive front tire wear, probable worn parts ?
- When I slow down my car dies. It starts back up right away. What is wrong ?
- Why would my fuel pump not be getting power?
- Have Ford issued a recall for the throttle body as of yet on the five hundreds?