for a few days. Angle switch replaced (twice). Any idea what the problem is?
ABS light on. It goes out when I turn the front wheels left and right on 1999 Mercedes-Benz SL500
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by pushrod ,
January 31, 2014
Sounds like a front wheel speed sensor connection.
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- What is ac outlet in the trunk for? Can I use it for winter storage of car?
- Where is the Relay located for the secondary air injection Pump
- My sl500 makes a long beep , about 3-4 seconds long and about 5-6 seconds apart
- Lights blink with Key fab, but does not unlock or lock; engine acts locked out.
- Right side is lowered after being parked for a week