for a few days. Angle switch replaced (twice). Any idea what the problem is?
ABS light on. It goes out when I turn the front wheels left and right on 1999 Mercedes-Benz SL500
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by pushrod,
January 31, 2014
Sounds like a front wheel speed sensor connection.
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- Why does my 1999 SL500 stall for no reason?
- Can u use the same Hydraulic oil u use n jacks n the convertible system???
- What could cause a Burning smell after driving
- Mice eating wires due to the presence of wheat in the wire makeup?
- Car starts fine. Won't move out of park. Steering wheel is not locked. Car starts with no issues. Any one have this issue. Cost? Resolution?