for a few days. Angle switch replaced (twice). Any idea what the problem is?
ABS light on. It goes out when I turn the front wheels left and right on 1999 Mercedes-Benz SL500
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
January 31, 2014
Sounds like a front wheel speed sensor connection.
This week's top 10
1999 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Ridgway, IL
- Starter Replacement ($504 - 757) in Ratcliff, AR
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($2,681 - 2,998) in Fitzpatrick, AL
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($292 - 506) in Elizabethtown, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,045 - 1,145) in Goldendale, WA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($888 - 1,015) in Eden, WI