The "TRAC" button below the dashboard, to the left of the steering wheel, lights up intermitently irregardless of the weather. Is it worth having the ABS system diagnosed and repaired? I have 72,000 miles on the car.
ABS light on dashboard comes on and stays on. on 2000 Saturn SL2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL2 Questions
- Will a security light keep my car from charging. I had the alternator test good
- I have a Saturn that won't go very fast what is wrong with it?
- Why is my transmission filter leaking after replacing it?
- how do I attach the inside bar from the power lock to the inside door ?
- The check engine light & are no problems. Can't get inspected. What do I do?