I replaced both front wheel bearing assemblys and all was well for 2 days. Then the ABS light came on on the 3rd day. I've checked the connectors at the bearings, and they are still connected. The light doesn't come on until i start to accelerate after starting the engine Sometimes as i start to accelerate the ABS activates briefly before the light comes on. Is there anything else i can check myself? Any help will be appreciated, and thank you in advance.
ABS Light On on 2002 Chevrolet Venture
1 more answer
Possible bad part, you really need a good abs scanner or gm tech II to tell u which wheel is giving the fault code so you can start looking, alot of times these vehicles have problems further up the harness in the wheel well.
0 answersMarch 03, 2011
1 answerJanuary 21, 2011
1 answerAugust 17, 2010
1 answerJune 29, 2009
0 answersAugust 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
2002 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($381 - 624) in Olanta, SC
- Air Filter Replacement ($114 - 159) in Ransom, IL
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($163 - 211) in Cornish Flat, NH
- 15,000 Mile Service ($114 - 167) in Cambridge, MD
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($132 - 239) in Van Hornesville, NY
- Horn Replacement ($145 - 165) in Harrell, AR