I replaced both front wheel bearing assemblys and all was well for 2 days. Then the ABS light came on on the 3rd day. I've checked the connectors at the bearings, and they are still connected. The light doesn't come on until i start to accelerate after starting the engine Sometimes as i start to accelerate the ABS activates briefly before the light comes on. Is there anything else i can check myself? Any help will be appreciated, and thank you in advance.
ABS Light On on 2002 Chevrolet Venture
2 more answers
Possible bad part, you really need a good abs scanner or gm tech II to tell u which wheel is giving the fault code so you can start looking, alot of times these vehicles have problems further up the harness in the wheel well.
0 answersMarch 03, 2011
1 answerJanuary 21, 2011
1 answerAugust 17, 2010
1 answerJune 29, 2009
0 answersAugust 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- how many hours to replace the timing cover gasket
- Replace steering column now when we go to start and very loud buzzing comes over
- Idles very rough, overheats less than 5 min after start. Check engine light on.
- Transmission slippage chnging gears. Is it pressure Switches or something else
- Intake manifold gasket just replaced, now mech says head gasket bad.
2002 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($171 - 222) in Olanta, SC
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($190 - 501) in Ransom, IL
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cornish Flat, NH
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cambridge, MD
- EGR Valve Replacement ($234 - 524) in Van Hornesville, NY
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($276 - 423) in Harrell, AR