ABS Light On on 2002 Chevrolet Venture

I replaced both front wheel bearing assemblys and all was well for 2 days. Then the ABS light came on on the 3rd day. I've checked the connectors at the bearings, and they are still connected. The light doesn't come on until i start to accelerate after starting the engine Sometimes as i start to accelerate the ABS activates briefly before the light comes on. Is there anything else i can check myself? Any help will be appreciated, and thank you in advance.

by in Detroit, MI on May 06, 2010
1 answer
ANSWER by on October 27, 2010
Possible bad part, you really need a good abs scanner or gm tech II to tell u which wheel is giving the fault code so you can start looking, alot of times these vehicles have problems further up the harness in the wheel well.
Related Items:
ABS light started coming on every once awhile so i replaced front hub assy on both sides now after 5 months the abs light is starting to come on again, sometimes it comes on just after moving the v...
My ABS light wont go off, just had the front pads replaced & mechanic said the brake line is corrided - is there a recall for this? Is this normal? I only have 37,000 miles on it. Would the manufac...
I'm getting a periodic warning light that I can't find in the owners manual. It's similar to the ABS icon-circular with a chevron on each side. Half of the circle is black with a jagged edge across...
What would cause the service traction system light to come on and the trac off light as well as the abs light. when i hit the break pedal it kinda bounces and makes strange noisy like a springy typ...
When I start my van 90% of the time the The Brake, ABS and Traction Control dash lights stay on. The other 10 % of the time they are off. If I step on the brake while starting the van they will s...