abs light just came on. what caues it
on 2003 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2003 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Pawnee, TX
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($282 - 402) in Boligee, AL
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Luray, KS
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Burtrum, MN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($728 - 931) in Greenacres, FL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($366 - 425) in Bloomsbury, NJ