Fuel gauge does not show full after filling up, but after its driven & restarted, its back to normal. Also, there is a weird sound coming from the suspension while driving, it can be heard over the road noise. Car only has 14,500 miles on it. Any solutions?
ABS light coming on while driving & off after restart. Whats the problem? on 2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Asked by for the 2012 Chevrolet Malibu
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2012 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Blackville, SC
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Oakman, GA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($810 - 1,135) in Derby, IA
- Starter Replacement ($271 - 443) in Shellman, GA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($203 - 525) in Brookfield, MO
- Heater Hose Replacement ($111 - 174) in Markleeville, CA