Fuel gauge does not show full after filling up, but after its driven & restarted, its back to normal. Also, there is a weird sound coming from the suspension while driving, it can be heard over the road noise. Car only has 14,500 miles on it. Any solutions?
ABS light coming on while driving & off after restart. Whats the problem? on 2012 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?