These lights comes on every so often and i dont know what happen. Sometimes my brakes sounds like they are grinding but only at low speeds(under 20mph)
abs light comes on, trac light comes on, and the services vehicle soon light comes on on 1999 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
1999 Buick Century Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Ridgeway, VA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Prides Crossing, MA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Redwood Falls, MN
- Battery Replacement ($184 - 224) in Flint, TX
- Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement ($168 - 248) in Banquete, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($212 - 236) in Boyne Falls, MI