when I drive and hit 60mph my ABs light comes on steady, why is this and is it dangerous?
ABS light comes on steady. on 2005 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2005 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($217 - 285) in Glen Echo, MD
- Heater Core Replacement ($471 - 613) in Napoleon, OH
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($228 - 281) in Harpersfield, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($173 - 225) in Piedmont, KS
- Engine Mount Replacement ($254 - 445) in Kilmichael, MS
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($74 - 301) in Alamo, TX