The dashboard "ABS" light comes on sometimes, but not most of the time. It seems to be about once in 10 driving sessions. It also seems like in damp, cold, wet weather it is more frequent. Does this look like a costly repair?
ABS light comes on only sometimes on 1997 Saturn SW1
have abs codes scanned and post so we can adv
COMMENT by frank14612 ,
July 11, 2012
Thanks for the reply. I have to wait till the weekend to get access to a code reader.
This week's top 10
1997 Saturn SW1 Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($351 - 466) in Canisteo, NY
- Heater Core Replacement ($331 - 499) in Charlton, MA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($388 - 547) in Sterling, NY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($268 - 342) in Oxford, AL
- Window Switch Replacement ($58 - 241) in Bluemont, VA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Akron, OH