The ABS light comes on at 15 mph and stays on until my 1992 Suburban comes to a stop or mph drop below 15 mph.The light does not come on all the time but when it does sometimes after a while of driving it will turn off on it's own.I have replaced the seals on my rotors and cleaned the sensors as my truck is equiped with only two ABS sensors in the front.But the problem happens on and off.
ABS light comes on at 15 mph. on 1992 GMC Suburban 1500
Asked by for the 1992 GMC Suburban 1500
have someone scan it for codes to see if a sensor may be going bad or you have a solenoid or pressure problem at the abs controller, or calipers. Sounds like one sensor is reading different speed then the other.
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- what would cause a no crank and a buzzing sound when i turn the key on my truck
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- I just had my axle housing R&R, used rear end replaced and my axle came apart what would cause this?
- It lungs got a miss runs like shit HELP
- Replaced all transmission selenoids ..still won't shift out of second gear
1992 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($139 - $256) in Lapwai, ID
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($502 - $1,596) in Thornburg, IA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($93 - $150) in Ahoskie, NC
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($93 - $149) in Granger, IN
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($155 - $327) in Roaring Branch, PA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($82 - $89) in Lauderdale, MS