ABS light started coming on every once awhile so i replaced front hub assy on both sides now after 5 months the abs light is starting to come on again, sometimes it comes on just after moving the van other times it comes on several miles later, you just never now when, sometimes when you brake,or turn or just move ,I was told could be wirng harness checked harness no brakes that i could see, wiring harness plugs in at hub assy conector on both sides, followed harness from connector backwards, both sides lead back into large harness, I was hopeing that both ends of abs wirig harness would have plugs but they dont not sure what to do ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT, THANKS!!!
ABS LIGHT COMES ON on 2004 Chevrolet Venture
2 answersMay 06, 2010
1 answerNovember 21, 2014
1 answerAugust 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
2004 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Saint Paul, KS
- Maintenance II ($123 - 178) in New Port Richey, FL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($620 - 847) in Gordon, KY
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($91 - 159) in Claysville, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($311 - 345) in South Lima, NY
- Horn Replacement ($119 - 132) in Beulah, MI