ABS light started coming on every once awhile so i replaced front hub assy on both sides now after 5 months the abs light is starting to come on again, sometimes it comes on just after moving the van other times it comes on several miles later, you just never now when, sometimes when you brake,or turn or just move ,I was told could be wirng harness checked harness no brakes that i could see, wiring harness plugs in at hub assy conector on both sides, followed harness from connector backwards, both sides lead back into large harness, I was hopeing that both ends of abs wirig harness would have plugs but they dont not sure what to do ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT, THANKS!!!
ABS LIGHT COMES ON on 2004 Chevrolet Venture
Asked by for the 2004 Chevrolet Venture
2 answersMay 06, 2010
1 answerNovember 21, 2014
1 answerAugust 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- how many hours to replace the timing cover gasket
- Replace steering column now when we go to start and very loud buzzing comes over
- Idles very rough, overheats less than 5 min after start. Check engine light on.
- Transmission slippage chnging gears. Is it pressure Switches or something else
- Intake manifold gasket just replaced, now mech says head gasket bad.
2004 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($302 - 643) in Saint Paul, KS
- Alternator Replacement ($472 - 763) in New Port Richey, FL
- Oil Pump Replacement ($689 - 921) in Gordon, KY
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($664 - 902) in Claysville, PA
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($95 - 155) in South Lima, NY
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($51 - 62) in Beulah, MI