Had front left sway bar link replaced less than two weeks ago. Today ABS light came on. Could problem be related to that repair?
ABS light on 2000 Ford Explorer
1 answerSeptember 20, 2010
1 answerFebruary 27, 2012
1 answerJanuary 26, 2011
2 answersFebruary 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies
- Lately I have been hearing a high whistling sound when Im stationary in park.