Had front left sway bar link replaced less than two weeks ago. Today ABS light came on. Could problem be related to that repair?
ABS light on 2000 Ford Explorer
1 answerSeptember 20, 2010
1 answerFebruary 27, 2012
1 answerAugust 01, 2009
1 answerJanuary 26, 2011
2 answersFebruary 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
- What could cause my water pump to keep breaking when I reach Max RPM and shift
2000 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($105 - 152) in Stockholm, ME
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($198 - 334) in Southampton, NY
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Deer Isle, ME
- Radiator Replacement ($562 - 828) in Zwolle, LA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($319 - 370) in Carson, WA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Steward, IL