Had front left sway bar link replaced less than two weeks ago. Today ABS light came on. Could problem be related to that repair?
ABS light on 2000 Ford Explorer
1 answerSeptember 20, 2010
1 answerFebruary 27, 2012
1 answerAugust 01, 2009
1 answerJanuary 26, 2011
2 answersFebruary 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?