Had front left sway bar link replaced less than two weeks ago. Today ABS light came on. Could problem be related to that repair?
ABS light on 2000 Ford Explorer
1 answerSeptember 20, 2010
1 answerFebruary 27, 2012
1 answerAugust 01, 2009
1 answerJanuary 26, 2011
2 answersFebruary 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Gear shift automatic by steering wheel fell off. Had car 1 month went to dealer
- After changing the transmission, the O\D light keeps blinking.
- '93 Explorer won't start; was running, stopped/turned off & to restart, nothing:
- Where is the fuel pump relay switch locased on 1992 ford explore.
- I have replaced my fuel pump twice already what would cause this to keep happeni