my abs light is coming on and off. what is the danger of driving it in that condidtion. what can i do to get it fix
abs light on 1999 Pontiac Sunfire
BEST ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
April 11, 2009
The brake system will work normally, you will however lose your anti-lock brake system. You may experience skidding during hard braking. When the lights come on, a diagnostic fault code is stored in the ABS Control Module, these codes need to be retrieved and diagnosed.
2 answersOctober 06, 2013
1 answerDecember 27, 2010
1 answerApril 23, 2015
1 answerNovember 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1999 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($684 - 886) in Eckhart Mines, MD
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($243 - 837) in Norris City, IL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Richton, MS
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in East Lynn, IL
- Window Switch Replacement ($169 - 188) in Cerrillos, NM
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($503 - 523) in Ashford, WV