What does it mean when the ABS warning light comes on?
ABS light on 1999 Chevrolet Malibu
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu3 reports
1 answerFebruary 22, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
1999 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Cheltenham, MD
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($185 - 393) in Greencreek, ID
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Mooers Forks, NY
- 105,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Van, WV
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($111 - 269) in Olympia Fields, IL
- Engine Coolant Expansion Tank Replacement ($119 - 187) in Loughman, FL