my abs light is on, how do I diagnose the problem?
abs light on 1999 Ford Explorer
1 answerFebruary 27, 2012
1 answerAugust 01, 2009
1 answerJanuary 26, 2011
1 answerSeptember 20, 2010
2 answersFebruary 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
1999 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($387 - 497) in Weleetka, OK
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Crouse, NC
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($187 - 248) in Panama, NY
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($142 - 299) in Carthage, SD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($728 - 931) in Alleene, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($383 - 413) in Chandler Heights, AZ