abs light came on,checked brake fluid-low filled,still light stayed on
abs light on 1999 Dodge Stratus
BEST ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
March 17, 2010
Your ABS module has detected a fault and has stored some diagnostic codes that will help to determine why the light is on. Get these codes read out and this will help to determine what to start checking. If you need to take this to a shop, here are some in your area: http://repairpal.com/mount-pleasant-pa-auto-repair
1 answerDecember 02, 2016
0 answersMay 09, 2010
0 answersOctober 27, 2014
1 answerFebruary 17, 2011
1 answerSeptember 14, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?
1999 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($243 - 363) in Wilburn, AR
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($420 - 498) in Vacherie, LA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Madison, FL
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($201 - 342) in Holly Pond, AL
- Fog Lamp Switch Replacement ($87 - 98) in Culver, IN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($191 - 319) in Rialto, CA