why does my dashboard ABS light keep coming on then goes away
ABS LIGHT on 1995 Ford F-150
Verified for the Ford F-15015 reports
1 answerMarch 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
1995 Ford F-150 Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($94 - 226) in Atlantic Mine, MI
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($383 - 546) in Milford Center, OH
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Lehigh Valley, PA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($662 - 886) in Grand Marais, MN
- HVAC Blower Motor Switch Replacement ($87 - 100) in Depauw, IN
- Horn Replacement ($110 - 123) in Dodge Center, MN