ABS engages when stopping; not on ice. Have had bearings replaced and differential fluid replaced, problem still persists. Also makes loud humming noise when turning car into parking lot or parking space. Also have had all 4 tires replaced recently.
ABS issue. on 2004 Pontiac Montana
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- How do I fix error code B0162 for 2002 Pontiac Montana?
- My inside lights do not come on when I open door
- why would the transmission make a loud bang going down the road
- The back brake on the passenger side is sticking after you stop and start again
- my Montana is over heating with vapor coming out the exhaust
2004 Pontiac Montana Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($287 - 364) in Independence, MS
- Alternator Replacement ($411 - 709) in Catawissa, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($205 - 291) in Sugar Loaf, NY
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($404 - 630) in Woodsboro, MD
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($92 - 108) in Jacksonville, TX
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($311 - 333) in Elkfork, KY