ABS engages when stopping; not on ice. Have had bearings replaced and differential fluid replaced, problem still persists. Also makes loud humming noise when turning car into parking lot or parking space. Also have had all 4 tires replaced recently.
ABS issue. on 2004 Pontiac Montana
1 answerOctober 20, 2009
2 answersMarch 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- how many parts are in a 2005 montana ponatac
- how much should i pay to have the ac fixed . could i dyi the install ?
- Will a Pontiac grand am transmission work in a pontiac montana
- How do I know if the frame is failing on my '02 Montana?
- My 2002 van won't start. I get power out the outlets but nowhere else. When the lights worked only the top break light would go on. A couple hours after it died the gauges would click and move but nothing now. Any suggestions?