Does any know how to recognize if its an active brake control and traction control on my vehicle. this is one of the things they ask when looking for the type of module and pump. all i know that i have is a picture of a trailer that i push if im pulling a trailer. Thanks for any help
abs control module and pump on 2003 GMC Yukon XL 1500
by mjarriola in Vancouver, WA on January 27, 2011
2 answersJanuary 18, 2011
4 answersOctober 04, 2011
Verified for the GMC Yukon XL 150010 reports
0 answersJune 20, 2014
1 answerFebruary 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon XL 1500 Questions
- What can cause steering to fail on become very hard to turn?
- what would cause check engine light to stay on and cause car to shake severely once when I turned it off, then air bag light came on then went off ?
- When the car is parked and you leave it and come back later the back-up lights are on . The ignition switch is turned off . It does not do it every time it is parked
- Have gone through 5 batteries in 8 years.
- Daytime running lights not working after I changed the bulbs