brake and abs light on brakes work ok.
abs control module on 2003 GMC Yukon
1 answerMarch 06, 2011
Verified for the GMC Yukon8 reports
1 answerNovember 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- I have a 99 GMC Yukon and I keep getting fault codes p0101, p0171, p0174 codes.
- I get code P0301 Cylinder 1 misfire but no check engine light.
- My yukon starts to get hot when i sit in traffic or pull my boat with a/c runing
- Dont know whats wrong makes loke a rubing sound and then tump frou nt end
- can i switch out my 245/70 R17 for 275/45 R20
2003 GMC Yukon Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($304 - $461) in Snyder, OK
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($260 - $392) in Mi Wuk Village, CA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($244 - $389) in Bay, AR
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($143 - $198) in Man, WV
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($95 - $111) in Guysville, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($254 - $360) in Normantown, WV