I have had a master brake cylinder replaced due to the brakes going to the floor on the first push. If you pushed again they would act normal. My brakes now are becoming mushy. Also my cruise control will shut off every once in a while going staight, no bumps in the road, and you have to push the crusie on button to retart the crusie control. Also the air bag front seat comes on and stays on for no certian amount of time than goes away.
ABS C1963-20 Code and RCM B1212138A Code. What are they? on 2011 Ford E-250
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-250 Questions
- Lean acceleration or pre-ignition type noise on intitial acceleration.
- rear brakes stay on when I lift off br pedal. "rear anti-lock brake" and "brake"idiot light appears.
- The van runs ruff and stalls,and there is a vibrating humming sound cuming from the top of fuel tank could this be the fuel pump going bad and would it cause engine to run ruff and sumtimes stall with no power.?
- How do you replace the pad on the arm rest of the jump seat?
- At what mileage should you have to replace the upper and lower ball joints?