My ABS and traction control lights have started coming on but only after the car has reached 15-20 miles per hour. At idle and low speed it stays off. Any ideas ? Also, my windsheild wipers have started coming on by themselves.
ABS and Traction Control on 2004 Jaguar XJ8
1 answerJune 18, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- Buzzer sounds when I stop.
- where or how can I get the wiring diagram for the front passenger seat
- I believe my car went into Limp Home mode. Been raining a lot. Will not start, what should i do.
- Why do the rear reading lights and lights under the front seats for the rear passengers on both sides do not turn on.
- 2006 jaguar van plasma will not start, will not go into N