My ABS and traction control lights have started coming on but only after the car has reached 15-20 miles per hour. At idle and low speed it stays off. Any ideas ? Also, my windsheild wipers have started coming on by themselves.
ABS and Traction Control on 2004 Jaguar XJ8
1 answerJune 18, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- restriced profromance, indicators light, amber in color, started after adding ga
- Tested Generator, battery and cables. All Good. Why won't Battery charge
- How can fuel leak into the crankcase other than threw leaking fuel injectors?
- How important is it for me to use premium gasoline?
- How much does a fuel pump and fuel pump harness cost?.