My ABS and traction control lights have started coming on but only after the car has reached 15-20 miles per hour. At idle and low speed it stays off. Any ideas ? Also, my windsheild wipers have started coming on by themselves.
ABS and Traction Control on 2004 Jaguar XJ8
1 answerJune 18, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- How much does a fuel pump and fuel pump harness cost?.
- What causes Fan Motor to continue to run (5-15 mins) after engine is shut off?
- Where is the cabin filter located
- 3 faults occur at the same time park brake failure DSC not avail engine syst
- trunk is releasing with fob, dash button and manual but will not unlatch?