very eratic, when they come on if i shut engine off and restart the lights on dash stay off till next time which coulbe a day a week or whatever?? if they leave a code in computor should the deasler not be able to retrieve it??
abs and trac lock lights in dash come on. on 1999 Pontiac Montana
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- How do I fix error code B0162 for 2002 Pontiac Montana?
- My inside lights do not come on when I open door
- why would the transmission make a loud bang going down the road
- The back brake on the passenger side is sticking after you stop and start again
- my Montana is over heating with vapor coming out the exhaust
1999 Pontiac Montana Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Dubois, ID
- EGR Valve Replacement ($285 - 521) in Aladdin, WY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Castanea, PA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($146 - 368) in Oakfield, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($159 - 189) in Camden, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($238 - 300) in Sackets Harbor, NY