Driving in snow and wheels spining. Now have Check Engine light on, ABS light on and getting error codes C1227 and C1228. This happened last winter too. Was told there is nothing wrong with ABS or Stabilitrak. The codes were reset and the car has been working fine until today's trip to the store in the snow.
ABS and Stabilitrak light on on 2008 Saturn Vue
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- car cuts off when I put on my brakes,batter and Oli light come starts right back
- 03'-V6/112k Bad head gasket replacement or not?Coolant in oil,no overheat/leaks
- The passenger headlight will not work I keep buying new ones what could it be?
- Why does it have a clicking noise when turn on headlights and it doesnt stop
- Car isn't running right after running out of gas...why?
2008 Saturn Vue Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,530 - 2,056) in Honey Grove, PA
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Ireland, WV
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($150 - 179) in Yakima, WA
- 142,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Polvadera, NM
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($156 - 195) in Errol, NH
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($1,317 - 1,994) in Huntington, TX