Driving in snow and wheels spining. Now have Check Engine light on, ABS light on and getting error codes C1227 and C1228. This happened last winter too. Was told there is nothing wrong with ABS or Stabilitrak. The codes were reset and the car has been working fine until today's trip to the store in the snow.
ABS and Stabilitrak light on on 2008 Saturn Vue
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- Why does it have a clicking noise when turn on headlights and it doesnt stop
- Car isn't running right after running out of gas...why?
- my heater/ac fan not coming on.
- My 2008 4 cylinder Saturn vue won't turn over only click when u turn key.
- My car will start and in about 3 seconds it quits it just won't stay running
2008 Saturn Vue Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($118 - 142) in Honey Grove, PA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($371 - 552) in Ireland, WV
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($204 - 267) in Yakima, WA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Polvadera, NM
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($254 - 328) in Errol, NH
- Ignition Switch Replacement ($181 - 366) in Huntington, TX