Driving in snow and wheels spining. Now have Check Engine light on, ABS light on and getting error codes C1227 and C1228. This happened last winter too. Was told there is nothing wrong with ABS or Stabilitrak. The codes were reset and the car has been working fine until today's trip to the store in the snow.
ABS and Stabilitrak light on on 2008 Saturn Vue
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- It acts like it doesn't want to go when you give it gas sometimes, why?
- My transmission will only drive Reverse. Not forward. How much does it cost?
- What would it cost to get the air compressor replaced. I was told $1400. TY!!
- Making a loud rattling noise, shakes when driving over 40mph and grinding
- 06 Saturn vue v6 Check engine light is on. Codes 300, 303, -306, and 455