what causes the ABS and ASC light to go on and off frequently?
abs and asc lights on on 2001 BMW Z3
2 answersJanuary 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent BMW Z3 Questions
- I'm just driving along and all of a sudden acceleration drops to an idle.
- After warm up stalls and has trouble starting back up, the idle is smooth, and check engine light is on
- drivers window won't go down
- My car will crank over, but will not stay running. Any help?
- My car was running. I drove in shop. Now car will not crank over. I need help
2001 BMW Z3 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($381 - 611) in Warsaw, NY
- Thermostat Replacement ($214 - 292) in Fingal, ND
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sheldon, VT
- Brake Pad Replacement ($166 - 248) in Crenshaw, MS
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($431 - 562) in Redwood, MS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($283 - 371) in Sanbornville, NH