A friend of mine took her 2008 A3 to an auto tire repair shop to get a new fuel pump put in. I told her it would be a big mistake but she went for the lesser money. To make a long story short the monkey didn't know what he was doing when he messed with the electrical system when he was running a service check and he tripped her computer and it says the top is not secure when it is closed and it will not open. I know where the key is and I know it goes somewhere in the trunk but I do not know where. So can I PLEASE get some info help on these two problems. I don't want to have to take it to the dealer again this will be the fourth time in 5 months.
About resetting the computer and where to put the key on 2008 Audi A3
Asked by for the 2008 Audi A3
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A3 Questions
- coil failure
- can i drive car with the catalytic converter failing and causing to lose power
- Please help I can't seem to get a detailed invoice or warranty info on a $5,100 repair. Owner stated they sent different invoice to insurance?
- Cost to replace engine with used one with 85,000 miles is $ 5,100.00 seemed high for used. Is that a fair price?
- I have a 2015 A3 that rear ended another car. The wiring harness is damaged.
2008 Audi A3 Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($263 - $298) in Tylerton, MD
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($674 - $873) in Ruth, NV
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,140 - $1,549) in Center, ND
- Spark Plug Replacement ($118 - $161) in Byrdstown, TN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($114 - $145) in Beverly, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($312 - $365) in Red House, VA