it changes gears fine! but ounce i come too a complete stop it kinda acts as if it doesnt wana pull off
about my transmission on 2001 Chevrolet Impala
1 answerFebruary 08, 2014
2 answersFebruary 05, 2016
0 answersMay 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?
2001 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($141 - 310) in Anaktuvuk Pass, AK
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,148 - 1,553) in Gasconade, MO
- Valve Adjustment ($455 - 582) in Knapp, WI
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($340 - 528) in David City, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($297 - 317) in Waupun, WI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($290 - 326) in Saint George, GA