In the last four months I have had to get a boost because I could not get started. Once I received the boost it started immediatly.I just checked the battery and the water level was very low but not cmpletely out. I added water to bring the level up.
About my batter. See below. Does this mean that the battery life is low. on 2008 Toyota Sienna
Asked by for the 2008 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Transmission has delayed kick into gear. Engine revs high before it changes.
- Agency wants to charge $2,900 to fix tiny oil leak. Is this normal?
- rear vent window on one side won't shut sometimes and the other one won't work n
- Location of rear hatch door sensor
- Cost 2 replace (parts+labor) front wheel bearing (1 side) and front axle bearing
2008 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($353 - $442) in Midlothian, IL
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($192 - $231) in Woolford, MD
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($313 - $707) in Otisville, MI
- Alternator Replacement ($342 - $573) in Smithmill, PA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($274 - $496) in Orangefield, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($852 - $1,415) in Alanreed, TX