In the last four months I have had to get a boost because I could not get started. Once I received the boost it started immediatly.I just checked the battery and the water level was very low but not cmpletely out. I added water to bring the level up.
About my batter. See below. Does this mean that the battery life is low. on 2008 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
2008 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($158 - 224) in Midlothian, IL
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Woolford, MD
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($384 - 572) in Otisville, MI
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($300 - 418) in Smithmill, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($487 - 719) in Orangefield, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($358 - 544) in Alanreed, TX