In the last four months I have had to get a boost because I could not get started. Once I received the boost it started immediatly.I just checked the battery and the water level was very low but not cmpletely out. I added water to bring the level up.
About my batter. See below. Does this mean that the battery life is low. on 2008 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- My sliding doors are not working. Is 2013 models are listed on recall?
- What would cause my interior lights to stop working suddenly?
- Why does the antilock brakes and skid warning system engage for no reason?
- Why does the automated sliding door make a grinding sound when I close it?
- Where is the best place to get an oil change in my area?