In the last four months I have had to get a boost because I could not get started. Once I received the boost it started immediatly.I just checked the battery and the water level was very low but not cmpletely out. I added water to bring the level up.
About my batter. See below. Does this mean that the battery life is low. on 2008 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Clicking or ticking noise in steering towards the right on a slight curve
- Van sat about a day b4 batt chngd no code, all pwr no trn ovr clks at alt stops.
- Is the 3.3L V6 FI DOHC 24V engine an interference or non?
- 3rd row seat light stays on
- When accelerating I have an occasional cloud of white smoke from the exhaust .