but the brake,s are still hard and the light,s are still on, what do you think it may be, i never work on anti lock brake,s, just boat,s, been doing that for 22 year,s. back when i was very young i was a line mechanic for ford etc,that,e before the computer age, haha, thank you
about my anti lock brake,s i can turn on key and hear the pump motor running. on 1990 Ford Thunderbird SC
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird SC Questions
- Vehicle will start but dies shortly thereafter. CONTINUED
- Vehicle will start but dies shortly thereafter.
- Car starts and runs great until reaches operating temp. Then backfires and dies.
- Pushrod... What type of lube should I use in the supercharger on my 91third sc?
- Engine knocking after spark plug R&R ?
1990 Ford Thunderbird SC Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($179 - 287) in Chesterfield, NH
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($214 - 282) in Islip, NY
- 150,000 Mile Service ($170 - 259) in Homedale, ID
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hochheim, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($82 - 100) in Shady Spring, WV
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($106 - 130) in Haynesville, VA