but the brake,s are still hard and the light,s are still on, what do you think it may be, i never work on anti lock brake,s, just boat,s, been doing that for 22 year,s. back when i was very young i was a line mechanic for ford etc,that,e before the computer age, haha, thank you
about my anti lock brake,s i can turn on key and hear the pump motor running. on 1990 Ford Thunderbird SC
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird SC Questions
- Vehicle will start but dies shortly thereafter. CONTINUED
- Vehicle will start but dies shortly thereafter.
- Car starts and runs great until reaches operating temp. Then backfires and dies.
- Pushrod... What type of lube should I use in the supercharger on my 91third sc?
- Engine knocking after spark plug R&R ?