but the brake,s are still hard and the light,s are still on, what do you think it may be, i never work on anti lock brake,s, just boat,s, been doing that for 22 year,s. back when i was very young i was a line mechanic for ford etc,that,e before the computer age, haha, thank you
about my anti lock brake,s i can turn on key and hear the pump motor running. on 1990 Ford Thunderbird SC
Asked by for the 1990 Ford Thunderbird SC
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird SC Questions
- What would make my 90 super coup miss fire idle at 500 RPMs and have no power
- Vehicle will start but dies shortly thereafter. CONTINUED
- Vehicle will start but dies shortly thereafter.
- Car starts and runs great until reaches operating temp. Then backfires and dies.
- Pushrod... What type of lube should I use in the supercharger on my 91third sc?
1990 Ford Thunderbird SC Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($247 - $335) in Chesterfield, NH
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($132 - $267) in Islip, NY
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($185 - $226) in Homedale, ID
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($79 - $99) in Hochheim, TX
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Shady Spring, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($465 - $528) in Haynesville, VA