Cranked engine over to see if cylinders was firing with spark plug out. Cut engine off took flashlight and looked n spark plug hole and saw fuel dropping on the piston. What would cause this on #2 and#6 cylinders?
About leaking fuel injectors on 1992 Toyota Camry
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by asksteevies,
February 20, 2014
Open injectors,they must be faulty.
2 answersFebruary 20, 2014
2 answersJune 10, 2010
3 answersDecember 24, 2013
1 answerDecember 06, 2011
2 answersSeptember 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My car won't start? New fuel pump, new coils, new coils?
- Updating software for on board computer OR resolving PO 776, PO 793?
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced