Cranked engine over to see if cylinders was firing with spark plug out. Cut engine off took flashlight and looked n spark plug hole and saw fuel dropping on the piston. What would cause this on #2 and#6 cylinders?
About leaking fuel injectors on 1992 Toyota Camry
1 answer 1 comment
2 answersFebruary 20, 2014
2 answersJune 10, 2010
3 answersDecember 24, 2013
1 answerDecember 06, 2011
2 answersSeptember 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy