Cranked engine over to see if cylinders was firing with spark plug out. Cut engine off took flashlight and looked n spark plug hole and saw fuel dropping on the piston. What would cause this on #2 and#6 cylinders?
About leaking fuel injectors on 1992 Toyota Camry
1 answer 1 comment
2 answersFebruary 20, 2014
2 answersJune 10, 2010
3 answersDecember 24, 2013
1 answerDecember 06, 2011
2 answersSeptember 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi
- Back up lights. Bulbs good. Fuses good .where is switch?