I am going to be replacing the transmission in my 2002 ford focus station wagon and I would just like to know an approximate amount of time it should take.
About how long should it take to replace my transmission? on 2002 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- Which motor or transmittion mount would be bad and were is it located
- The starter has a slight hesitation when engaged.
- Advice needed! Which car should we use for each lifestyle?
- My car will not start. The battery, alt, and starter was tested and all are fine
- Recently purchased 2005 wagon sags in rear. Common issue? 113,000 miles.