I have a 93 740i that I got from a little old man and woman. They serviced the car exactly on time and by bmw service e center. Only 134,000 miles on it. But it seems that the transmission takes off sluggish. When I attempt to put it in economy mode. - the display just flashes back and forth from winter to economy. Am I engaging it wrong or could some one tell me if this a computer reset issue..???? Thanks for any input.
About a 1993 740i transmission. on 1993 BMW 740i
Verified for the BMW 740i19 reports
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740i Questions
- What is my best option if I need to replace the alternator in my 2000 name 740i?
- What is the repair cost if my car needs timing change guides?
- what would happen if a person disconnected the battery with out a power saver?
- After driving car for 20 min, putting in reverse car stalls, stall at stop light
- Estimate cost to repair cruise control