I have a 93 740i that I got from a little old man and woman. They serviced the car exactly on time and by bmw service e center. Only 134,000 miles on it. But it seems that the transmission takes off sluggish. When I attempt to put it in economy mode. - the display just flashes back and forth from winter to economy. Am I engaging it wrong or could some one tell me if this a computer reset issue..???? Thanks for any input.
About a 1993 740i transmission. on 1993 BMW 740i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740i Questions
- Service engine light
- Engine misfiring on Bank 1 possibly due to timing problem. Could be timing guild
- How can i tell if my transmission is out of just needs to be flushed out
- What is my best option if I need to replace the alternator in my 2000 name 740i?
- What is the repair cost if my car needs timing change guides?
1993 BMW 740i Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($938 - 1,596) in Roberts, ID
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($450 - 797) in Batavia, IA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($156 - 210) in Metamora, IL
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Norborne, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($367 - 538) in Hinton, VA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($399 - 543) in Gillett, AR