I have a 93 740i that I got from a little old man and woman. They serviced the car exactly on time and by bmw service e center. Only 134,000 miles on it. But it seems that the transmission takes off sluggish. When I attempt to put it in economy mode. - the display just flashes back and forth from winter to economy. Am I engaging it wrong or could some one tell me if this a computer reset issue..???? Thanks for any input.
About a 1993 740i transmission. on 1993 BMW 740i
Asked by for the 1993 BMW 740i
Verified for the BMW 740i22 reports
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740i Questions
- i get the p0340 code for camshaft position sensor
- Engine misfiring on Bank 1 possibly due to timing problem. Could be timing guild
- What is my best option if I need to replace the alternator in my 2000 name 740i?
- what would happen if a person disconnected the battery with out a power saver?
- Estimate cost to repair cruise control
1993 BMW 740i Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($232 - $387) in Roberts, ID
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($267 - $360) in Batavia, IA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($377 - $608) in Metamora, IL
- Starter Replacement ($406 - $493) in Norborne, MO
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Hinton, VA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($68 - $73) in Gillett, AR