The Noise Just started this morning it occurs when the car is in nuetral or in first with the clutch engaged, I have been having issues with fuel economy, smelling gas, and a low/loping idle speed could this be connected? Helped the fuel economy by using fuel injector cleaner and the highest quality gas and will
a whiring/whining noise coming from underneath on 1993 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up