The Noise Just started this morning it occurs when the car is in nuetral or in first with the clutch engaged, I have been having issues with fuel economy, smelling gas, and a low/loping idle speed could this be connected? Helped the fuel economy by using fuel injector cleaner and the highest quality gas and will
a whiring/whining noise coming from underneath on 1993 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
1993 Ford Explorer Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gladys, VA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($100 - 169) in New Berlin, PA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($82 - 136) in Palatka, FL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($227 - 385) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($221 - 260) in Elmore, AL
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($67 - 112) in Sedley, VA