The Noise Just started this morning it occurs when the car is in nuetral or in first with the clutch engaged, I have been having issues with fuel economy, smelling gas, and a low/loping idle speed could this be connected? Helped the fuel economy by using fuel injector cleaner and the highest quality gas and will
a whiring/whining noise coming from underneath on 1993 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.