3.4L thick rusty deposits on transmission. leaking from coolant bypass hoses. just started in past 30 days. my cooling system has antifreeze & water mixture & is not rusty...am losing small amount of mix daily. am seeing a water/oil mixture behind water pump by intake manifold, but is not enough to see it dripping ever....replaced water pump 30 days ago because of water pump failure. help please????
a very rusty solution leaking from both coolant bypass hoses under throttle body on 2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
- My abs light is on but my brakes work fine. What could be the problem.
- My car won't shift into drive. is it pressure control solenoid? Expensive fix?
- I need replace the upper shift cable cannot find exact replacement, cost 4 work
- Head lights will not come on when I turn them on but will be on sometimes during the day when the switch isn't even turned on. The bulbs aren't blown. Is it the sensor? Please help. Turn signals and parking lights work though. Everything but headlights.
- My car ignition won't turn over unless I jiggle it for 5 min, what's going on?