I've ridden in the back area next to the hatchback. The rattle appears at any speed over 50 mph, disappears at lower speeds.
A rattle, which seems to come from the hatchback, right side. on 2008 Lincoln MKX
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln MKX Questions
- replace side mirror (passenger side)
- Loud noise heater/AC. Front corner panel replaced recently? Missing something?
- Heat on one side and air on the other. Doesn't matter what setting the temp is o
- why does my car make a clicking noise after i turn the engine off
- why does my car make a buzzing/humming sound while driving
2008 Lincoln MKX Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($59 - 84) in Ontario, CA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($293 - 355) in Albemarle, NC
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($170 - 277) in Pocono Pines, PA
- 30,000 Mile Service ($141 - 231) in Lublin, WI
- Horn Replacement ($114 - 130) in Holstein, NE
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($383 - 678) in Viola, AR