I've ridden in the back area next to the hatchback. The rattle appears at any speed over 50 mph, disappears at lower speeds.
A rattle, which seems to come from the hatchback, right side. on 2008 Lincoln MKX
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln MKX Questions
- I only have 22,000 miles on my 2013 Lincoln MKX and my air conditioning is already out! Anyone have the same problem?
- My display panel, radio & climate, will not illuminate.
- Why is the 1/2 Shaft Seal not covered in the recall Ford had on the Edge.
- how do I regerister for health report on my lincoln
- rear drivers side wheels sounds like wine bottles clinging over bumps