I've ridden in the back area next to the hatchback. The rattle appears at any speed over 50 mph, disappears at lower speeds.
A rattle, which seems to come from the hatchback, right side. on 2008 Lincoln MKX
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln MKX Questions
- Loud noise heater/AC. Front corner panel replaced recently? Missing something?
- Heat on one side and air on the other. Doesn't matter what setting the temp is o
- why does my car make a clicking noise after i turn the engine off
- why does my car make a buzzing/humming sound while driving
- why does my car stutter while i am driving 0-40mph
2008 Lincoln MKX Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Ontario, CA
- 30,000 Mile Service ($141 - 231) in Albemarle, NC
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Pocono Pines, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($381 - 795) in Lublin, WI
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($49 - 125) in Holstein, NE
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($154 - 215) in Viola, AR