A methodical 4-pulse miss at cruising speed between 55-64 mph. New plugs, wires, distributor, throttle positioner sensor, new upstream O2 sensor have all been installed. Need to install downstream O2 sensor as per check engine code. Generally more prevalent when engine reaches running temp usually within 2-3 miles. Any ideas on the problem?
A methodical 4-pulse miss at cruising speed on 2000 Acura Integra
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Integra Questions
- My car keeps breaking down. I replaced the fuel pump and Its still braking down
- Had the transylvania rebuilt n it is still not shifting on time why
- What do i need to do if my car wont turn on after replacing my old radiator.
- I got my 2001 integra i change my altenator the battery an wen i put the new
- My tachometer is jumping around. what is this a symptom of?