It's not every start, but there getting more often. I've checked airbox integrity, all vacuum hoses, connections under the hood, etc.
A "locomotive going by sound" has developed when you start the car. on 2005 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2005 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($40 - 66) in Kansasville, WI
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($653 - 1,010) in Pine Grove, PA
- 82,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in White Pine, TN
- Thermostat Replacement ($89 - 132) in Sedona, AZ
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($112 - 140) in East Blue Hill, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($582 - 757) in Millhousen, IN