I just noticed I have a little ticking noise under the hood it sounds like its coming from the engine but I am not sure I am hoping one of you guys can help me thanks
a little ticking noise under the hood on 2002 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
2002 Buick Century Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($170 - 312) in Dundas, IL
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Berkey, OH
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($135 - 184) in Pembina, ND
- 150,000 Mile Service ($148 - 218) in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($123 - 253) in Kosciusko, MS
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($310 - 738) in Raven, KY